Where To Get The Happy Birthday Button At Disneyland


The best place to get the Happy Birthday Disneyland Button for your birthday is at the front desk of your hotel as you check in.  I know for sure that the Disney owned hotels offer it at the front desk.  The Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, Paradise Pier Hotel, and the Disneyland Hotel.  I'm just not sure about the hotels close to Disneyland if they offer the button at the front desk or not.

My daughter and I went this year on my birthday to Disneyland.  We did a trip for my birthday and later this year will be doing the same for her birthday.


As we checked into the Grand Californian for our stay ~ the front desk, Disney cast member asked if we were there for a special occasion and I said yes for my birthday.  So she had a cast member write out my name on one of the birthday buttons.  I was actually really excited to get a button!


Then as she was writing out my name she asked my daughter if she wanted a button.  She got the I'm Celebrating button.  It was... I'm Celebrating: moms bday!  I love that they gave her a button too and I love how cute the writing was!  I think it's so adorable how she put Mickey on our buttons!

~ Britt

No comments