Disneyland's Animation Academy



My daughter and I love going to the Animation Academy in California Adventures!  It's one of our favorite things to do there!



I think it's every thirty minutes when they have the class.  You sit down with a drawing board and a paper that you will grab.  You follow the instructor as they draw a fun Disney character.  It's so fun to learn how to draw the characters!

I'm the kind of person who can't draw.  Maybe just stick figures.  I can actually follow along with the instructor and draw an okay drawing.  So anyone can do it!








At the end of the class the instructor will ask everyone who wants to ~ to hold up their drawings.  After they comment on a few ~ they give someone the drawing that they made for the class.  My daughter actually got it on our last trip!  So this is a picture of the instructor's drawing.

They usually give their drawing away.  Only one time we went the instructor didn't.  I think she forgot.

Go check it out on your next trip to Disneyland!  You'll love it!

~ Britt

No comments