Disneyland's Animation Academy Drawing Perry The Platypus



On our last trip to Disneyland my daughter and I finally went to try out the Animation Academy in California Adventures in the Animation building.  It was awesome!  We went there three times in one day!  We loved it!

You get to sit down and copy the animation artist as he draws a Disney character.  It's fun and I recommend trying it out!

I'm not an artist so one of out the three times we went I drew the picture.  I watched the other two times.  My daughter loves to draw so it was more for her, but I still loved watching the artist draw.




In this session it was Perry the Platypus.  My daughter and I love that character!  They have a list of the times and the characters on a poster, so you can pick which session to go to.  

~ Britt



No comments