Carthay Circle Restaurant In California Adventures World Of Color Dining Package



World of Color dining packages are offered at a few different restaurants in California Adventures.  I wanted to try out Carthay Circle Restaurant.  I've never been there before and always wanted to go there.

The dining package is a three course meal and includes a Fastpass to the World of Color performance.  The Fastpass is in a reserved seating area. 

The picture below shows the stairs that you will take upstaris to the restaurant. You will wait downstairs and then when the hostess calls your name ~ you head upstairs to your table.





I got the Carthay Circle Escarole Salad, Grilled Angus Tri Tip, and the Valrhona Dark Chocolate Cake.  The dessert was my favorite part of the meal!  Really good cake!






My daughter got the Carthay Caesar Salad, Orecchiette Pasta with white sauce on the side, and the Orange Dreamsicle Sherbet Push Pop.






After your meal you will get the Fastpass ticket for the World of Color performance.  



In the hallway of the restaurant they have Walt Disney and Shirley Temple!  I grew up watching her movies, because my mom is a huge fan of hers!  For Christmas last year (2016) my dad actually bought Shirley Temple's personal things for my mom from an auction her kids put together.  So my mom actually has Shirley's personal things.  Her favorite was the three ballet shoes that Shirley wore growing up!  She also got a tambourine signed by Shirley and a few huge posters signed by her too.

~ Britt

No comments