Disneyland's Blue Bayou And French Market Restaurants

Disneyland's Blue Bayou And French Market Restaurants


My favorite restaurant at Disneyland is the Blue Bayou!  They have the most amazing food!  I love the nighttime feel of the restaurant!  It's fun!



I feel like the reason I always go here is for their chocolate hazunut dessert!  It's my favorite!  I get it every time and same with my daughter.  We usually share our desserts, but with this one... we need our own.  It's just that good!



This time I wanted to try the Herb Marinated Flat Iron Steak.  It was really good!  We went for lunch so I think it's only on their lunch menu.  I've also had their Filet Mignon and the Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb ~ both are amazing!



My daughter always gets the Roasted Beef Strip Loin with the veggies and fruit on the kids menu.  She really likes this meal!



My daughter always asks for me to get the Louisiana Lemonade because of the souvenir glow cube she gets!  It's lemonade with Sprite and Mango and Raspberry flavors.



This is just a picture of the rolls you get there.  



My other favorite place to eat at Disneyland is the French Market Restaurant.  It's kind of like my second, but first for fast sit down eating at Disneyland. 



My daughter always get the noodles with no sauce.  It comes with sauce, but she prefers none. 



I get the French Quarter Chicken.  It's so good!  I never get anything else there, because when I go there I want this.  Everything else they have there looks really good too.



Around Halloween and Christmas they have this amazing dessert!  It's really good and fun!  We got this a couple of years ago at Disneyland, but haven't seen it since then.  Until our last trip to Disneyland.  I was so excited when I saw it!

~ Britt

No comments