How Much Candy Do You Get From Mickey's Halloween Party At Disneyland

How Much Candy Do You Get From Mickey's Halloween Party At Disneyland


Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland is the best!  I love trick or treating there!  My daughter and I have so much fun and we get stocked up on tons of candy.  

The pictures in this blog post is both of our candy bags combined.  We did a bunch of the trick or treating stations at Disneyland, but I think we missed three of them.  So we could have received more candy.  My daughter was too tired to go to the rest of the stations, so we left early.



   

I love how we get snacks too!  I think Disneyland had a smart idea there!  It's nice to have a mix of candy and the snacks.  

When you see a trick or treating station with candy and snacks and you want the snack ~ you have to ask.  They will give you candy, but if you ask for the snack instead they will give you one.

Some trick or treating stations just have candy and some just have snacks.  



This is a Disneyland map showing the different locations for the trick or treating stations.  You get this when you get your wristband for the party.

~ Britt


No comments