Cheapest Place To Eat At Disneyland

Cheapest Place To Eat At Disneyland


If you are on a budget at Disneyland go to Toontown to eat lunch or dinner.  It's the cheapest place!  The average meal I buy at Disneyland is around $10 - $15, but in Toontown it's only $6 - $10.  I usually spend $7 on my meal there.




I usually go to Pluto's Doghouse for lunch because my daughter loves that place!  I get the Premium Hot Dog with apple slices.  You can choose between apple slices or chips.  My daughter always gets the hot dog kids meal.  They offer a turkey sandwich kids meal and a toddler meal that's mac and cheese.  The kids meals are about $6.50 and the toddler meals are about $4.50

They have Daisy's Dinner that offers pizza.  Both pepperoni and cheese.  They are about $8 for the pizza.

Clarabelle has Turkey club sandwichs with chips, chef salads, and fruit salads for the adults.  The kids meals are about $6.  The best part is their desserts! 



Plus it's fun eating in Toontown because it's so cute and the characters always come out for meet n' greets there!

~ Britt

No comments