15 Things To Buy Before Your Disneyland Trip

15 Things To Buy Before Your Disneyland Trip

1 ~ Disney shirts are so fun to buy before your trip to Disneyland!  I love shopping for Disney shirts at stores and online!  My daughter and I love wearing a different Disney shirt every day on our trip!  You can get great deals on Disney shirts at Kohl's in the store or online and the Disney store website. 

2 ~ I always bring a poncho on my trip.  They sell ponchos at Disneyland, but if you want to feel prepared and maybe save money ~ buy one before the trip.

3 ~ Disney souvenirs are fun to buy at Disneyland, but if you need to save money and not buy that many at Disneyland ~ you can buy some Disney items at the store for your kids.  You can have them pick out the items or surprise them with a gift.

4 ~ Disney chap stick and any other fun Disney items you see at the store are always fun for your trip.

5 ~ Cell phone charger/portable charger are perfect for a long day at Disneyland.  I bought one, but I actually never use it.  My daughter and I always go back to our hotel in the afternoon to take a break.  I just charge my phone then.  I bought my charger on Amazon.


 

6 ~ Disney gift cards are perfect for traveling with teenagers.  You can give them Disney gift cards so they can purchase their own things as they go off together to ride some of the rides.  I buy them for my daughter after she has earned money for her own souvenirs.  Plus I just like to use them because when I use cash it takes longer to purchase things ~ same with a credit card.  I have to sign for the credit card.  With the gift card they just slide the card and everything is done and paid for.  It's easier.

7 ~ Disney costumes and/or princess dresses are important for the kids at Disneyland.  They will have so much fun wearing Disney costumes/dresses there!  They will feel special and the cast members will always say nice things to them!  When my daughter wears a princess dress the cast members say sweet things to her!  It makes her day!  You can buy the Disney costumes/dresses anywhere like at the store or online.  The Disney Store website has a bunch of great choices and sometimes they are on sale.

8 ~ Disney activities are a great way to entertain the kids on your trip.  Disney coloring books, Disney card games, or anything Disney that you see at the store that looks fun!  I always like to buy my daughter a new Disney art activity like a coloring packet and we love buying a new Disney game or app.

9 ~ If you are going to the Disneyland events with younger kids I recommend buying them earmuffs.  The events will be loud and you will be glad you brought earmuffs!

10 ~ Online you can purchase safety tattoos for your kids.  They are temporary tattoos that you can put your phone number on it.

11 ~ Sunscreen is always a must at Disneyland.  You will be outside in the sun most of the day.



12 ~ Autograph books is fun for every kid at Disneyland to have the characters sign their autograph.  You can make one or buy something close to one.  Like a dollar store Disney notebook.

13 ~ On Amazon I've seen these really cute Disney lanyards with a coin purse connected to it.  That would be really fun for all kids to carry around at Disneyland!

14 ~ You can actually buy the Disney trading pins on Amazon.  My daughter always buys her pins at Disneyland, but if you want cheaper ones or if you want to go on your trip prepared for trading pins ~ check out the pins on the site.

15 ~ Snacks are the best thing to bring on a Disneyland trip.  You will want to bring snacks in your purse for when you are waiting in line and someone gets a little hungry.

~ Britt

No comments