How Much Does A Vacation To Disneyland Cost?

How Much Does A Vacation To Disneyland Cost

My friend was wondering how much to save up for her family vacation to Disneyland, so I thought about doing this video.  Just to give everyone an idea of what things cost in Disneyland.  This blog post also includes a few other expenses you need to add to your vacation budget.

I hope this video helps give you and idea of how much to save up for food and souvenirs.  It's most of my receipts/not all.  





Sometimes I go to the Disneyland Hotel which is usually around $400 a night.  That hotel is amazing and I love how cute everything is decorated there!  They have Mickey shaped items all over!

I feel like the hotels right across the street are a little closer to the entrance of the park so sometimes I go there.  The hotels there are around $150 to $200 a night.  My last vacation and my next one I got my hotel for around $150 a night.

If you are driving to Disneyland you can google how much it will cost in gas.  You can enter in your hometown and Disneyland to get the estimated amount for gas.

For day tickets to the park you can look up the prices on Disneyland's website.  Once you hit the three day mark for tickets it gets cheaper each day after that.  They also have the prices for annual passports too. 

I always fly to Disneyland.  So you can look up how much it will be.  It's always different from where you are coming from.  I can't give you an idea how much it will be because of the distance.

I always have to get transportation to Disneyland from the airport.  I switch between a couple of them.  The Disneyland Resort Express is a bus that costs $35 for an adult and kids are free.  That's for a round trip ~ airport to hotel and hotel to airport.  Super Shuttle is about $20 each person round trip.

~ Britt

No comments