Disneyland's Photographers

Disneyland's Photographers


Disneyland's photographers are so great and I love how they are all over the park to take a pictures of you and your family!  They will scan a photo pass for you so you can buy the print later.

I always have seen them take pictures at character meet n' greets, the character dinings, in front of the castle, by the Walt Disney and Mickey statue, and by the entrance to Disneyland.  I didn't know until my last trip that they will take pictures anywhere in the park.  You can request anything!  I saw this guy and his kid getting their picture taken by the Nemo ride.  They requested the photographer to take pictures there.  Which is so cool!

Just to explain the photo... My daughter and I were in line for the Matterhorn ride and I saw this.  I wasn't trying to be creepy and follow them.  I just saw them while we waited in line and I thought that was so fun that the Disneyland's photographers took requests!

I also saw a group of girls getting a bunch of different pictures taken on the Mark Twain river boat from a Disneyland photographer.

So they will take fun requests like that!  I think that's awesome!  Another reason why Disneyland is amazing!

~ Britt

No comments