A Few Of My New Favorite Snacks At Disneyland

A Few Of My New Favorite Snacks At Disneyland

On my last trip I wanted to try some new snacks so here are the new ones I tried and loved...



The Frozen Lemonade Strawberry frozen bar was really good!  My daughter and I loved it!  I usually buy the Mickey Ice Cream one, but I'm glad I tried this one!



We got the chicken skewer and chocolate chip cookie from The Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland.  It was really good!  I loved the sauce from the chicken and the cookie was delicious!



I got these Mickey Pretzels from the Chip & Dale Snack Company that you can buy all over the park.  They are pretty good!  I love how they are thinner and smaller pretzels that are really cute!



The Fruit Crisps Apple Slices are super yummy!  I bought these at the snack cart that's on your right side as you walk down Main Street.




These next two are not new snacks I tried ~ I just wanted to add them to the list of great snacks at Disneyland.  The Churros are my favorite!  Fresh and very good!  I love the pretzels too and I always have to buy the cheese sauce! 





~ Britt

No comments