Disneyland's Fun Rides

Disneyland's Fun Rides


One of the best rides at California Adventures is California Screamin'!  It's awesome!  



This is Luigi's Rollicking' Roadsters.  It's the new ride in Cars Land and it's pretty fun!  Really cute!



Tower of Terror is one the best rides!  I always thought it just drops you the whole way, but it doesn't.  My first time on the ride ~ I couldn't believe how fun it was!  The line seems to go by fast.  You wait in line, watch a video in a room that explains the story behind the ride, and wait in another line until you are next.



It's A Small World is so cute and one of my favorite classic rides at Disneyland!  Just a tip ~ that I have had on my blog before... when it's sunny wait in the line on the left.  It will have shade from the trees.  The line on the right doesn't have any shade.

The ride will be all Christmas inside in the middle of November until the first week of January.  Then most of January it will be closed while they transition it back to the normal ride.



Mark Twain's river boat is great for when you need a break and want to look around.  Right now you can only look around.  It's not a ride currently while they are working on Star Wars Land.



Indiana Jones ride is my favorite!  In this picture my daughter was lucky and got to be in the driver seat in the jeep!

This is the biggest ride in Disneyland, so if you see that it closed for a few hours ~ it's just because of how big it is and things will breakdown that they need to quickly fix.



The purple tea cup on Mad Hatter's Tea Party is the fastest!





Behind the Dumbo ride there is a Dumbo thing you can take pictures in.  I love this ride too ~ a classic.  Plus when I was little I had the Barbie Dumbo ride toy.  It was awesome!  I still have it so now my daughter can play with it!



Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage ride is fun, but if you have a hard time in stuffy closed off small places ~ bring a little hand held fan to cool you down.  I have to every time I ride it.




The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorites and around the middle of September until the first week of January it's The Nightmare Before Christmas inside.  Like in the picture above it's decorated like this and I love it!  Then in January it's closed for most of the month while they take down The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff and change it back to the normal ride.

Right across from the ride is a sells cart that sells Nightmare Before Christmas souvenirs all year long.  My daughter was able to buy the stuffed toy, Zero in May.



One of my favorites is Space Mountain!  I love how they change it around Halloween to be haunted for the the ride!  So fun!

If you are planning on getting a FastPass for this ride make sure you grab one before mid afternoon.  They are usually out for the day around then.



This is a picture of part of the Cars ride, Radiator Springs Racers.  They have Fastpasses to the ride that will be out early in the day, so you have to get one as soon as you can.  The Fastpass machines are by the entrance to A Bug's Land.  

They do have a single riders line that is shorter than the normal line.  Sometimes it takes just as long.  So make sure you check the wait times for the that.

~ Britt

No comments