Disneyland's Flo's V8 Cafe In Cars Land

Disneyland's Flo's V8 Cafe In Cars Land

In Cars Land that is located in California Adventures has Flo's V8 Cafe.  It has really great food!  I go for breakfast and lunch there. 
Disneyland's Cars Land Flo's 8 Cafe




I get the Spit-fired Rotisserie Quarter Chicken that comes with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies.  It's really yummy!  I love this meal!  I know a lot of people talk about the Veggie Tater Bake which I haven't tried yet, but this one is pretty good!  All of their food is good!



My daughter gets off the kids meals the Turkey sandwich that comes with fruit, vegetables, and a drink. 




This is the Brioche French Toast that is baked and has salted caramel sauce on it with bananas.  It's amazing!  It's a lot of food ~ my daughter and I share this one.

~ Britt

No comments