Daughter's Gift Set For Disneyland Trip

Daughter's Gift Set For Disneyland Trip
I love giving a gift set to my daughter for our Disneyland trips!  I love surprising her with these Disney gifts.  The ones I got for this trip I bought all of them from the Disney store website.


Her favorite Disney princess is Rapunzel so I thought it would be fun to get her a bunch of Rapunzel gifts.  She needed a new swimming suit so this was perfect to get her a Disney swimming suit for Disneyland!


She loves Disney PJ's!  She has a bunch of them from the Disney store website!  They have the cutest PJ's!



I bought her the Tsum Tsum Rapunzel and she was so excited!  After this order I bought her a bunch more!  They are so cute!  



I bought her the Rapunzel towel that you can personalize with a name.  It was so fun for her to have her name on the towel!

The Disney store website is so fun to shop!  If you haven't gone on their site... you should go check it out!  They have the so many cute Disney clothes and toys!

~ Britt


No comments