Disneyland's Blue Bayou Paint The Night Parade Dining Package

Disneyland's Blue Bayou Paint The Night Parade Dining Package


Right now at Disneyland they offer two dining packages for Paint The Night Parade.  This is a great deal!  You get dinner and a Fastpass to the parade.  

Blue Bayou is one of the packages and the other is Aladdin's Oasis.  Blue Bayou is going to be a nice sit down restaurant for more money and you will be seated for the parade on Main Street.  Aladdin's Oasis will be a grab and go kind of dinner that is cheaper and the seating for the parade is by It's A Small World ride.

If you want to know the prices you can go to my other post here.




We made the reservation for an early dinner around 4:45 on purpose to avoid the busy time.  This is how busy it was at that time.  When we were leaving a little before 6:00 ~ it was so packed in the waiting area.  So keep that in mind when making your reservation for Blue Bayou.  Plus you need to make a reservation for the dining package.  Just go to the Disneyland's website and search for the Blue Bayou Paint The Night Parade Dining Package and it will pop up.



I thought menu was the coolest thing ever!  I don't remember the menu being like this last time.  When you open it the light turns on.  Awesome!  Also so clever!



First you get a bread basket filled with sourdough dinner rolls and sweet potato biscuits.  Then the adult dinner package comes with a starter ~ I have a picture of my salad below the lemonade drink.  The kid package comes with veggies as the starter.  My daughter got carrots and celery with ranch.

The pictures are not the the best because it's a restaurant that is dark with candles as the light.  So I tried my best with the pics.



This is the Louisiana Lemonade with the awesome souvenir glow cube.  Last time I got this I didn't know that you get to keep the cube.  I found out later, so my daughter wanted me to order it again because she wanted the cube.  

This lemonade is not included in the drinks you get with the package.  It's an upgrade.  I think I paid five more dollars for the lemonade.




My daughter always gets the Roasted Beef Strip Loin that comes with roasted potatoes, veggies, and fruit.  She loves it!



This time I got the Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb that comes with veggies and mashed potatoes.  It was really good!  I was really impressed with how good it was!  I usually only get lamb at fine dining french restaurants, but I wanted to try the Blue Bayou's... and I'm glad I ordered it!  Delicious! 



The best part of the dining package... The 8 Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake!  It's so amazing!  My favorite dessert at Disneyland!  I love this cake!

Last time my daughter and I shared my cake, because with the kid package they get a Mickey shaped cake that is kind of too dark chocolate for her.  So I asked my waiter this time if I could pay more to upgrade her dessert.  She was so excited to get her own 8 Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake this time!  Plus is was great for me, because I didn't have to share. ;) 




Our Fastpasses for the parade.  The waiter/waitress will give it to you as you pay at the end of your meal.



Blue Bayou Fastpass/Dining Package line starts by that popcorn cart.  If you look to the right you will see that empty area.  That's where you will be seated.  Bring something to sit on if you want.  My daughter and I didn't, and it was just fine.





The Paint the Night Parade was amazing!  Disneyland did such a great job on this parade!  I was very impressed!  Loved it!

~ Britt

No comments