Best Place To Buy Disneyland Treats

Best Place To Buy Disneyland Treats


My favorite place at Disneyland to buy yummy treats is in Critter Country at Pooh Corner.  My daughter and I love that place!  This picture above is the dessert case and the picture below is of their room you can watch them make the treats.  This picture was taken at night before they closed, so no one was making anything.





I love their Tigger Tails!  It's marshmallows with caramel on the inside!  So good!



My favorite is this chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting!  It's the best cupcake!  I thought it was only sold at Pooh Corner until my last trip to Disneyland when I found out that it's also sold at Elysian Arcade in California Adventures.  




A couple other great places to buy treats at Disneyland is Jolly Holiday and that one place on Main Street.  I don't know what it's called.  It's the picture above.  It's a bunch of stores connected together.

Jolly Holiday is one of my favorite places to eat at Disneyland and I love their super fancy desserts they have like in the picture below.




~ Britt


No comments