Disneyland Pressed Pennies Is A Fun Collection To Start!


My daughter has loved collecting the pressed pennies at Disneyland!  They are so fun to go around the park and collect!  Plus they are the cheapest souvenir to get at Disneyland!

They sell at both parks the Disneyland Resort Pressed Coin Collection book.  My daughter bought one on our last trip.  I didn't know that they sold them there.  They cost $8.95.  They have the sleeves for the pennies, dimes, and quarters. 




This is what the cute book looks like.  It opens up to have four panels with the coin sleeves.  In the picture below you can see one of the panels.  I had a had time taking a picture with it opened to show all four.  So, I only showed one.


After getting home from our trip ~ my daughter had so much fun gathering up all of her pressed pennies, dimes, and quarters from our other Disneyland trips.  She put them all in their sleeves.  Now we know she needs a lot more for her collection!

When you are at Disneyland you can ask a cast member for a Pressed Coin Map.  When we bought the Pressed Coin Collection book the cashier gave us the map.  It's a map of all of the pressed coin machines around the two parks.






It's always exciting for my daughter to be walking in Disneyland and spot the pressed coin machines! We always have to stop by.  Before our trips we gather up quarters and pennies.  For the pressed pennies it's two quarters and a penny.  So 51 cents.

It's fun to start this cute collection!  It's really fun for all ages!  I get excited for her as we get the pressed coins!

~ Britt

No comments