Disneyland Hotel Surprise Gift With Disney Floral & Gifts

Disneyland hotel surprise gift with Disney Floral and Gifts
I love how they have this awesome idea to deliver such cute gifts to the hotel room!  I bought one of the packages for my daughter on one of our trips!  I got the Minnie's Not-So-Scary Halloween Treat Bag 2015.  My daughter, Rachel loved it!

For Halloween they have a bigger package that I almost got, but I didn't want to have to bring an extra suitcase just to bring the items home, so I just did the treat bag.  I love how the treat bag came with the Minnie witch, Mickey pumpkin light up necklace, autograph book, and pen ~ plus all the treats!  It was the perfect package to get for Rachel!

They have packages for all holidays, birthdays, Mother's Day, anniversaries, first time visits, and just everything.  They even have some super cute Disney princess packages and a Frozen package.  If you just wanted to have flowers delivered ~ they do that too.

Disney Floral & Gifts deliver to the Disneyland owned hotels and some of the hotels that are close to the parks.  I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel when I got this gift set.  I'm not sure which of the close hotels they will deliver to.  After you select your items you want to order on the site, go to checkout, and there will be a scroll down menu of all the hotels they deliver to.

  


It comes all wrapped up like in the picture above and it comes with a cute little note!  Below this post I have a video of my daughter opening the gift.



Here is everything you get in the Minnie's Not-So-Scary Halloween Treat Bag!  

It's super easy to order on their site and they need at least 24 hours before you check in for your order.

I thought the package would be in the room before we got there, but right after we checked in ~ we went to the room and the guy was there about to put it in our room.  He just handed it to my daughter.  I wished it was in the room ready for us, but that didn't work out.  It was still really fun for my daughter!  She was way surprised and loved the gift!


Rachel loved wearing the little Mickey pumpkin light up necklace at night at Disneyland!  So fun!

I'm excited for my next trip to Disneyland, because I ordered my daughter another surprise gift from Disney Floral and Gifts.  They have really friendly customer service!  I ordered the gift set that you pick out the container/basket and then you pick out what you want to fill it in with like stuffed toys, snacks, and candy.  The bag that I picked out become out of stock and I had to pick another one.  So I found out they had great customer service!

~ Britt


Here is a little video of my daughter opening up the Minnie's Not-So-Scary Halloween Treat Bag...



No comments