Disney Vinyl Collectibles Mystery Boxes From Disneyland ~ Vinylmation

Disney Vinyl Collectibles mystery box Vinylmation
These cute little things, Disney Vinyl ~ Vinylmation are some kind of fun new thing at Disneyland!  I don't know when they started selling these, but on my last trip to Disneyland my daughter was curious and wanted to buy a couple.  

We never heard of them, but when we were shopping at the Star Tours store she found them and wanted to see what was inside!  They are about $15 and sold in a bunch of the stores at Disneyland.



My daughter had fun buying these because it's a surprise!  She loved opening them to see what she got!  They're fun!

She is really excited for our next Disneyland trip to buy more of these!  Below I have a short video of her opening her first one which is the Star Wars one.  


~ Britt





No comments