California Adventures/Disneyland Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop Has Amazing Treats!

California Adventures Disneyland Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
Ghirardelli Ice Cream at California Adventures ~ Disneyland has the best ice cream!  They have shakes, ice cream floats,  chocolate drinks, and sundaes!


Ghirardelli is really nice inside!  I love their paintings behind the counter!  I just love the look of the shop!  




My daughter and I get their Salted Caramel Brownie Sundae!  It's so good!  We got it on our last two trips and will again on our next one!  My favorite thing about this treat is that the brownies are really soft!



My cute daughter ready to eat the yummy dessert with her fun Minnie ears!


There is so much to eat ~ we didn't even finish it!  I can't wait until we can go to Disneyland again to eat this!


Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop is located in California Adventures.  As you walk towards the ride Ariel's Undersea Adventures ~ it's on your left.  It's kind of tucked back there, so you have to look for it.  Or you can just ask any cast member where it is if you get confused.

~ Britt

Pin for later :)



No comments