My Top 3 Places To Eat At Disneyland

My top 3 favorite places to eat at Disneyland are Ariel's Grotto, French Market Restaurant, and Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe ~ so yummy!

French Market Restaurant

These first little bit of pictures are from the French Market Restaurant that is in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.  I love going there for dinner!  Almost every trip we go to Disneyland we end up eating most of our dinners there.  It's so good!



Around Halloween and Christmas they had this amazing dessert last year ~ the Nightmare Before Christmas dessert that was so good!  My daughter, Rachel always gets her noodles with butter at the French Market.  It comes with grapes, veggies, and a drink.  It's suppose to come with sauce, but she always asks for no sauce.  I usually get the chicken.  I love it!  Sometimes I ask for a side of the rice because their rice is just so yummy!  The mashed potatoes are so good ~ the chicken is so good ~ everything is just so good!  I love their food!  In the picture below you can see the chocolate cake in the back of the picture.  One time we got it and we haven't seen it again.  That was the best cake ever and I really want to get it again!  Hopefully when we go to Disneyland next time they have that cake!  We have been craving it!  Last time we got something that looked close to it, but didn't taste like it.




  
When we go at the right time we can eat our food at the French Market and listen to their band play jazz music!  It's so fun!

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe




We also love the Disneyland's Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!  I love their turkey sandwich and Rachel always gets their mac and cheese!  Sometimes she gets their sandwich.  One time I got their grilled cheese sandwich and that was really good!




The desserts at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe are amazing!  My favorite is when they have the macaroons!  I love macaroons!  I will go to Disneyland just for those!  They are so good!  Plus I love that they are the shape of Micky Mouse ~ so cute!


This picture is a little older, but I just wanted to show the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe cookie.  So fancy and yummy!

Ariel's Grotto




Our other favorite place to eat at Disneyland is Ariel's Grotto!  We go for the princess character dinning.  Ariel's Grotto is over in California Adventures.  It's so fun to go!  They have such good food and Rachel of course loves seeing the Disney princesses!  We always go the day she goes to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get her princess make over and princess dress!  In the picture above is my dinner that I get which is the Barbecue Tri-Tip.  It's really good!  The picture below is what Rachel gets for dinner and it's the Angel Hair with the Dinglehopper which is so clever!  The two pictures both above and below are our really good desserts!  That middle dessert on my plate (the picture above) is the best dessert ever!  It's some kind of smores dessert and it's unbelievably good!

~ Britt




No comments